History of Camillian Hospital
Camillian Hospital was established by Camillian priests on July 27th 1959 and official begins its operation on October 28th 1960. From two 2-floor buildings at the beginning, now the hospital has 3 buildings connected to each other as follows:– Anton building – Patient building – Foundation building.Camillian hospital is a non-profit private hospital, classified as a general large hospital (secondary level, level 2) providing 120 patient beds, located at 423 Sukhumwit 55 Rd. (Thonglor) Klongton Nua sub-district, Wattana district, Bangkok. The hospital is operated by the Foundation of Camillian Priests of Thailand, providing medical service for patients or those suffering from the accident for 24 hours.