History of Camillian Hospital
Camillian Hospital was established by Camillian priests on July 27th 1959 and official begins its operation on October 28th 1960. From two 2-floor buildings at the beginning, now the hospital has 3 buildings connected to each other as follows:
– Anton building
– Patient building
– Foundation building.
Camillian hospital is a non-profit private hospital, classified as a general large hospital (secondary level, level 2) providing 120 patient beds, located at 423 Sukhumwit 55 Rd. (Thonglor) Klongton Nua sub-district, Wattana district, Bangkok. The hospital is operated by the Foundation of Camillian Priests of Thailand, providing medical service for patients or those suffering from the accident for 24 hours.
– Achievement motivation: we dedicate ourselves to provide a good, correct and on-time service. The job performance quality can be efficiently evaluated. We strive to solve the problem occurring during the working process and manage the works for the achievement according to the goal and mission.
– Good service: we dedicate ourselves to provide a good and quality service that meets the requirement and expectation of the customers and to be able to solve the problems for the customer on time, including the use of various healthcare techniques.
– Teamwork: All the staff understands their role as a team member, participates in working process and solves disputes in the team or between other teams, and promote the other members in the team achieve their goal whilst building and maintaining a good relationship.
– Ethics: All the staff complies with rules and regulations of the organization and professional ethics, perform their job with honesty, focuses on public interest more than their own benefit and encourages the other staff to comply with the rules and regulations, and perform their job correctly and fairly.
– Professional expertise: All the staff is able to perform their assigned job efficiently and adjust and develop their working method to enhance the efficiency of their work and transfer the knowledge to other staff efficiently.
Camillian hospital aims to develop a medical and nursing service system with medical standards and modern technologies to achieve the highest efficiency and safety of healthcare service based on the hospital concept “Camillian Always Care”.
Healthcare and hospital standards
We are certified by HA (Hospital Accreditation) on the auspicious occasion of the 60th Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty’s Accession to the Throne from Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Public Organization).